Sunday 23 November 2008

Howe of Fife Conference Team Get Together


It was a very special day for Rita and I on Sunday as we were able to personally thank the members of my own Rotary Club for their amazing contribution to making our 58th District Conference the great success that it was. We were privileged to have Andrew and Aileen Kennedy allowing us to meet in their lovely home, not only that but provide us with a delicious meal as well, my sincere thanks to you both. The team worked tirelessly over a period of nearly two years to ensure that all went well when the time came. Thank you all for making my year in office an unforgettable experience. Of course we did have the guidance of our District Conference Chairman Stewart Wilson without who's help we would never have managed. Rita and I are very lucky to have had your support, once again thank you all.

(Yours truly with Aileen and Andrew, President Graeme Bain and Ann & Peta Rennie)