Monday 15 September 2008

58th District Conference Aviemore 12th-14th Sept


The 58th District conference was the most rewarding experience for Rita and I. The members of my club The Howe of Fife and their partners have worked tirelessly over the past 18 months to make this event the success that it was. My heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you. The District Team contributed in the hosting of many of our guests and my trusted production team Robert Ritchie and Michael Jamieson made the presentations flow like clockwork, I thank you all. Of course Stewart Wilson our conference chairman was there to guide us all with his great knowledge and expertise, I owe him a great debt of gratitude. The speakers and the performers were outstanding and made the whole event a huge success. Of course none of this would have happened were it not for all of the Rotarian's and partners that turned out to support this great weekend. There will be a detailed coverage and report on our main website along with many great pictorial memories. Once again my heartfelt thanks to you all, I am extremely proud to be leading this District in Making Dreams Real.