Thursday 4 September 2008

Rotary Club of Kintore (Visit No 51)


After some great hospitality in the business premises of PDG Bill Wood for most of the afternoon, I made my way up to Kintore for my next visit. On arrival at the Torryburn Hotel I was greeted by President Alistair MacKay an several of the members. Following a good old natter in the lounge bar it was time for the meeting. I was introduced to all of the members who made me feel really welcome. I bet you can guess what was next (more food) however I only ate a half portion this time. The club outlined their plans for this Rotary year which were many and varied. Being one of our newest clubs they are indeed a great example of our changing face of Rotary. The enthusiasm is abounding which was really great to be part of. Have a great year guys it will be my pleasure to work with you all.

(The picture shows President Alistair and yours truly with some of the members)