Tuesday 23 September 2008

Rotary Club of Alford & District (Visit No 62)


After a pleasant visit to AG John Brewsters wonderful new home a converted church at Kirkton of Kinnettles just outside Glamis. I once again headed North for my second visit of the day. The Rotary Club of Alford and District meet in the Forbes Arms Hotel Bridge of Alford. I was greeted by a few of the Rotarian's on arrival and made to feel very welcome. President Paul Lawson introduced me to all of the members, after a nice meal I was back on my feet giving my address. The club though small are very active and involved in many projects they have certainly pledged their support for the projects this year. After a good question and answer session, the club thanked me for taking the time to visit them and welcomed me back at any time in the future. Another example of a small club very active both locally and Internationally.
(The picture shows yours truly and President Paul)