Tuesday 30 September 2008

Rotary Club of Inverurie (Visit No 65)


Visit number two of the week is a stones throw away from Oldmedrum it is to the Rotary Club of Inverurie. Once again it was very pleasing to meet so many old friends, some of whom I had not seen for some time. Going back to my first RIBI Assembly as a District officer I had the great privilege of meeting a fellow Fifer who was then an AG, Ian Ewan who kept me on the straight and narrow, it was great to see you again Ian. President Cath Nash along with the very enthusiastic membership were extremely welcoming and made me feel really at home. The club are involved in many superb projects both at home and Internationally, the most recent was the complete replacement of the local scout hall roof ably managed by SVP Alan. A super club, thank you all for your warm welcome and friendship.
(The picture shows yours truly and President Cath)