Wednesday 24 September 2008

Rotary Club of Alloa (Visit No 63)


Bringing my travels to a close for this week was my visit to the Rotary Club of Alloa on Wednesday 24th September. I was greeted warmly by President Jim Keenan and the members, many of them I have known for quite some time so it was good to catch up with their news. Once again my address was well received and seemed to get the minds working. The club are very attuned to the need of the local community and are planning many high profile activities this year. President Jim presented a cheque to a community group for £500. Their commitment to International projects is also very evident. A good club, who are very much up for a challenge. I am looking forward to working with them this year.
(The picture shows President Jim and yours truly)