Wednesday 27 August 2008

Inner Wheel District 1 Meeting Perth


Wednesday 27th of August saw me attend the Inner Wheel District 1 Meeting in The Dewars Conference Centre Perth. I was welcomed by Chairman Mary Leslie and many of the ladies of Inner Wheel. After a nice meal in the company of the St Andrews ladies I was asked to address over 180 members from all over our District 1. I have to say it was the first time and probably the last that I can claim to have silenced over 180 woman!! The ladies were very interested in what we were doing in District 1010 with my short talk being well received. May I take this opportunity of thanking Mary, her team and the ladies of District 1 for their hospitality, I am looking forward to working with them all in joint service in 2008-09.

(The picture shows Chairman Mary & yours truly)