Thursday 14 August 2008

Rotary Club of Glenrothes (Visit No 41)


Lunch time looms, after fitting in some hours at work I have arrived at The Gilvenbank Hotel which is host to the Rotary Club of Glenrothes. This is really a home from home for me as I have known almost all of the members for many years now. After signing the visitors book I heard the booming voice of President Lars Christiansen greet me from the other end of the room. The club are as usual in great spirit with a packed programme of projects and plans for the ensuing Rotary year. President Lars thanked me for my address and assured me that the club would be fully committed to achieving the goals and challenges ahead of them. After a great meal some super fellowship it was back to work for the rest of the afternoon.

(The picture shows yours truly and President Lars)