Tuesday 26 August 2008

Rotary Club of The Howe of Fife (Visit No 47)


It's Tuesday evening and Rita and I are visiting my own club for the first time since taking office. We were of course very warmly welcomed by my fellow members. After our usual nice meal it was once again down to business and delivery of my address. President Elect Dennis Beattie introduced me and I was off and running, this time it was more daunting for me as I was addressing my own members, I need not have worried all was well. I am pleased to say all of the members are fully behind the emphasis and projects for this Rotary year. Many in the club have worked so hard over the last year preparing for our District Conference in September. Everyone has my deepest gratitude for the time and effort that has been put in to making this Conference a great success.

(The picture shows Dennis, yours truly and Rita with many of the members)