Thursday 14 August 2008

Rotary Club of Kirkcaldy Raith (Visit No 40)


Its Thursday morning I have been on the scales, all is well, to my instant relief. Having left Aberdeen behind I am up once more up at the crack of dawn, Rita is back to work and I am visiting our newest club, the Rotary Club of Kirkcaldy Raith. President Stephen Rogers met me on arrival and it was not long before once again a few "weel kent" faces appeared. IPP Jacki Carnegie arrived with none other than Cadence who I had not seen since 2004-5, wow is she a little darling. After delivering my address I presented Jacki with a Presidential Citation for the clubs achievements last year. I am certain that this year will be a truly bumper year as the club begins to grow and mature. A great club with a great future ahead of them.

(The picture shows Sec Dawn Robertson, yours truly, President Stephen, Cadence and Jaki)