Wednesday 1 October 2008

Rotary Club of Inverkeithing & Dalgety Bay (Visit No 66)



Wednesday lunch time and I have arrived at the Bay Inn in Dalgety Bay home of the Rotary Club of Inverkeithing and Dalgety Bay. The beaming smile of David McPherson greeted me on my arrival, along with President Robin Park who introduced me to most of the members, once again it was great to meet up with many "weel kent faces". The club are currently working hard on membership and are actively promoting the club throughout the surrounding areas. It was therefore especially good to see President Robin inducted two new members today. The club had a bumper year last year on the fundraising front an are aiming to better their efforts this year. With all of our main emphasis on children the club have agreed to be involved with our nominated projects. I am sure they will once again be very successful and will have another bumper year.
(The picture shows yours truly and President Robin)

No comments: