Tuesday 22 July 2008

Rotary Club of Dyce (Visit No 15)


Tuesday 22nd July on a lovely summers afternoon I set out on my journey to Dyce in Aberdeenshire. The club meet in the Menzies Hotel at Aberdeen Airport where I was warmly welcomed by President Willie Cruden and the members. It was rather a special night as the club were inducting a new member, in fact it was their first lady member. I was asked if I would perform the induction ceremony. Needless to say I was delighted to have the honour of inducting Rotarian Barbara Cruden who's classification is book keeping into the club. The Rotary club of Dyce are a super fun club with a challenging agenda set out for the ensuing Rotary year. I wish them well in their efforts and feel sure that Barbara will be a great asset to them.

(The picture shows President Willie, Barbara and yours truly)