Wednesday 30 July 2008

Rotary Club of Inverness Riverside (Visit No 22)


Wednesday morning has dawned it is 7:30, another superb morning and Rita and I are off to the Rotary Club of Inverness Riverside. Their venue brought back fond memories as it was here that I was let loose as a young trainer to deliver my first training course in 1973. The hotel still has that splendid charm and more, a wonderful setting indeed. The club are most certainly in good heart with President Ramsay McGhee proving to be a very inspirational President. After a nice breakfast I delivered my address which the club found inspiring and have agreed to try to achieve all of the goals I have set out in my challenge to them. A great vibrant club which I am sure will continue to go from strength to strength. I wait with interest to find out about their secret weapon for one of the up and coming events!!

(The picture shows President Ramsay,yours truly and Rita with some of the members)