Wednesday 16 July 2008

Rotary Club of Ullapool (Visit No 11)


The 16th July and I was once again on the road this time heading for Ullapool. After another amazing drive back over the Skye Bridge to the mainland and on via Gairloch Wester Ross I arrived at Ullapool on a rather mixed day of sun and showers. The club venue The Morefield Motel is owned and managed by Tony Oulton who is this years President. After a great meal, venison would you believe! I gave my address which once again was warmly received, the club though small it's members are very enthusiastic. I was informed that they are confident of inducting two new members this year, music to my ears. A warm friendly little club with a team of committed Rotarian's.

(The picture shows President Tony Oulton and yours truly with some of the members)