Tuesday 8 July 2008

RYLA Ladies Event


Today Tuesday saw me rising at the crack of dawn, 5:00 am to be precise to make my way to Nethy Bridge. On arrival I was greeted by Hilary Gordon with that usual infectious smile. After breakfast I gave my address to the assembled group of very enthusiastic young ladies, of whom I can honestly say are a credit to their sponsoring clubs. After a morning of watching them throw themselves enthusiastically into the assault course and various other activities (I was exhausted just watching them) some of them took time out to pose with the old man for a picture. This event is one of the best projects that we as Rotarians sponsor I am looking forward to next Monday when I visit the Gentlemen who I am sure will be equally enthusiastic

(The picture shows Hilary and Maureen with some of the ladies and yours truly)