Tuesday 7 October 2008

Rotary Club of Callander & West Perthshire (Visit No 70)


Tuesday evening and I have arrived at the Dreadnought Hotel for the weekly meeting of The Rotary Club of Callander & West Perthshire. President Sheila Dickson and the members greeted me on my arrival. After another nice meal, some great chat I once again gave my outline for this Rotary year. All of those present were pleased to hear about the many successes that this District are achieving, coupled with the never ending commitment to Rotary service. The meeting finished with a few topical questions being asked and answered, I hope to their satisfaction. Once again another superb club who are very active both locally and Internationally especially involving youngsters, which is a perfect fit for this year.

(The picture shows SVP Peter Bennett, yours truly and President Sheila)