Tuesday 7 October 2008

Rotary Club of Pitlochry (Visit No 69)


Tuesday morning and I am on my way on a dreadful rainy day to Pitlochry for their weekly meeting in Fishers Hotel. The club had decided to have a frugal lunch today which I welcomed in my quest to keep the waistline increase to a minimum. Club President John Reid was there to welcome me and introduce me to the members. My address certainly seemed to be welcomed by the membership who have indicated their support for most of the emphasis this year. Once again I was very encouraged by the sheer commitment and work that the club are giving to many worthy causes. Then after some very nice hospitality from Maureen and Graham Holmes for a portion of the afternoon it was time to head to Callander to my next visit.

(The picture shows President John and yours truly)