Wednesday 8 October 2008

Rotary Club of Carse of Stirling (Visit No 72)


Wednesday evening and I am in The Terraces Hotel in Stirling for the weekly meeting of the Rotary Club of Carse of Stirling. What a welcome I received, I had been warned by AG Robin that these guys were a lively lot, he was certainly right. The club although still all male!! are dyed in the wool great Rotarian's through and through. They have an amazing track record for their efforts with children in the Kids Out project. They have agreed to support as much as they can this year in helping me achieve the goals of Making Dreams Real. A superb Club working very hard both locally and Internationally. Guys thanks, for a great evening it was my pleasure to be with you all even after I was fined for being The Governor of Change and therefore asked to empty my change into the Foundation cash Pig, it was worth it.

The picture shows yours truly and President Andy Kennedy)